2011年5月26日木曜日

BR 1-04: Little Red Riding Hood


"Little Red Riding Hood"


This story was written by The brothers Grimm. Do you know them? They are very famous all over the world. This story was written first by them about two hundreds years ago. This is very famous story in Japan. I think everyone read it once. I think Little Red Riding Hood is very insensibility girl because she can't tell the difference between her grandmother and a wolf. Wolf has many fangs, body hairs, big ears and eyes, sharp nails. It is not completely humans. Also it swallows a little girl and her grandmother in this story. I can't imagine this scene because wolves are less than humans at present. I consider about it, it is a very cruel story. Children stories are written for children but a wolf swallow two people. While wolf is sleeping, they cut its belly and pack stones into it. In fact, I felt cruel treatment.

Reference

The Brothers Grimm. 2006. Little Red Riding Hood. Usborne First Reading

[166words]



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿