2011年5月5日木曜日

Goldenweek

I went to many places during goldenweek. I went to SAGA on April 29. I went to see my boyfriend by Shinkansen. It was so expensive for me but I was very happy to see him. I went to Youmetown in SAGA. I ate sushi there. It was very good!

On May 1st, I went to Amakusa with my family by ship because  my sister will work in Amakusa. My sister is a post officer. She live in Matsusima, Amakusa. It is very rural place but there are many green. Its air is really fresh. I sometimes want to go threr but I don't want to live. There are not many shops. I want to live urban cities.^^

On May 3, I went to Kumamto city with my friend. I went to Kamitori, Shimotori and so on. I bought chocolates from Italy for my mother in PLAZA because May 8 is Mother's day. I also went to Pets shop. I love dog babies. Especially, I love pug! Their faces are really cute. At lunch, I ate okonomiyaki in Daimonzi. I enjoyed shopping in KUMAMOTO.

On May 4, I went to Amakusa again with my sister and mother. After I went back from Amakusa, I went to Nitori. We bought curtains and  lights. At night, I went to Yometown in Yatsushiro. I found Maichan. She was hard to working in 31 icecream. I wanted to eat new flavor.

Last day, I went to ophthalmology in Kamitori with my sister. I bought contact lens. At lunch, I went to J-cafe in Shimotori. It is very quiet place. I was surprised  at interior. It made me very relax. I want to go there again! Thank you for reading my blog.

[290words]

3 件のコメント:

  1. How I envy you!
    I want to see my boyfriends:)
    (Actually, I don't have a boyfriend.)

    返信削除
  2. i'm maichan^^
    I haven't ice cream for two daysTT

    返信削除
  3. I want to see your boyfriends too!
    You are very very cute:)

    返信削除