2011年5月22日日曜日

Essay 1-02b: University Life

Hello. I am Hiroyo. I am an university student at KGU. I go to school by train. I belong a foreign language department. I study English every day. I was interested in English, world history and International social circumstances so I decided this department. Also there are many good teachers at KGU.

First, I though that University is not different high school. I planed school timetable by myself. It was very difficult for me. It took a lot of time to decide it. In my high school, I had one class for 60minutes. In university, I have one class for 90minutes. I was very tired for 90minutes first. We have a ten minute recess. If I move a classroom, I must hurry up for next class. I think it does not enough break time for move. I want to make a break time as possible. Also you need to know a school map. When I was a freshman, I often lost my way.

Next, I worried about friends first. I worried about making friends but everyone is kind. If it is difficult to make friends, you should join several clubs. Club activities don't do every day so you are free to join activities. Clubs are not harder than high school clubs. I am not in club now, but I heard that club is very fun and upper students are kind. If you make many friends, you should be in club.

In high school, we had to clean our school. In university, we don't need to clean school so we can have easy times. I think that we don't forget importance of cleaning and cleaning school with my friends is part of communications. In university, everyone doesn't have same class so it is not easy to find your best friend. However there are many people in university. Also my foreign language department has many group studying. If you are my same department, you can make friends during class.


My favorite school time is lunch time. I always bring lunch box but there are many facilities. For example, there are a student cafeteria, convenience store and a bakery. Cafeteria has many menu. I think popular menu is curry rice.  Its smell is very good! It will give me a good appetite. Also, we can buy lunch boxes out of cafeteria. If you were busy, you should buy lunch boxes out of cafeteria. I will tell you how to use cafeteria. First, we buy a meal ticket. Next, we hand it to employees of kitchen. Finally, we prepare chopsticks, water and a tray by ourselves. We take our food and can eat. After we finished eating it, we clear the dishes from the table. Somebody can use cafeteria. You can eat easily at cafeteria. If you are not KGU students, please come on KGU cafeteria.

I recommend a bakery in KGU. We can eat very delicious bread. There are a lot of bread. Also, salad and cookies, soft cream are made there. I often go to bakery but it is crowded every time. I think reason that bakery is popular is good taste and cheap. Bread in KGU bakery is cheaper than other bakery so it is kind to KGU students.

Finally, university is very different from high school. We must do by ourselves. We try to hard our dream. I think university is a place that we come true each dreams. If you don't decide your dream, you have many times. I think it is good to decide your dreams slowly.

[589words]

7 件のコメント:

  1. you often lost your way? wwww If I had been there, I would help you.^^
    Do you have a dream? please tell me.

    返信削除
  2. It is important to choose university, I think so,
    but it is difficult !

    返信削除
  3. I think that University isn't different high school, too.
    Why aren't you in club? You have to be in club, because club is very pleasant.

    返信削除
  4. In your high school is one class for 60 minutes!?
    My high school is 50 minutes!

    You cheered me coz' I don't have dream,
    but you said that you decide your dreams slowly:)

    返信削除
  5. When I entered KGU, I became sick because I could not make friends.
    But I am enjoying my KGU life now ♥haha

    返信削除
  6. Your explanation for KGU is very easy to know, and I felt KGU is very attractive. So I want to enter at KGU.(*´ω`*)

    返信削除
  7. I love my club!
    But I also like Eibei class members!

    返信削除