I went to Kumamoto city with my boyfriend. I got up at 7:30. I got on a train that bound for Kumamoto at 9:29. After I arrived at Kumamoto station, I got on a municipal electric railway. It was free today. I was very lucky!(^^) I walked around Kamitori and Shimotori. I bought a pen case in News. It is made from gum. It's very soft and colorful. I dropped by pets shop. I thought that dogs was very cute. Especially, rabits was very pretty. I went to PARCO too. After that, I went to FRESHNESS BURGER for lunch. I ate a Classic cheese burger. It was very very delicious! I want to go there again. Next, i went to TSUTAYA. I bought a fashion magazine. There are a lot of supplements these days so everybody have same bags. I was tired. I took a rest in Sanmaruku cafe. Ice milk coffee was good. Finarly, I went to BEAMS and Beauty and Youth. They were expensive so I coludn't buy there. (;_;) When I walked around, I met Yukino and Eimi by chance. I was happy to see them. At night, I went to tavern(bar?) with my family. I ate too much today. I must exercise tomorrow!! Thank you for reading.♪
[211words]
I think you are cuter than the rabbits.haha
返信削除I was very happy too by I met you and your boyfriend!
He looks very kind man.
I was in the downtown with my boyfriend today, too. I heard you were also there from Eimi, so I wanted to see you.
返信削除By the way, I go to the driving school, KDS.