2011年4月21日木曜日

Music I LIke

I like Rock&pops, J-pop, foreign music. I like many musicians. For example, I like HY, Taylor Swift, Avril Lavine, Ayaka, RADWIMPS. Especially, I love Katy Perry. She is a very sexy and cute woman. When I am sad, tired and boring, I always listen to music. I like going to LIVE. I went to Ketsumeishi, HOME MADE FAMILY, Kiss and SEAMO's LIVE in my high school. Also, I went to summer festival in Sakurazima, Kagoshima. I love music that is used in movies. I like GHIBLI music. They makes me relax and happy.  My favorite GHIBILI song is Heisei tnuki ponpoko song. It is very rhythmic for me. Please listen to this song!

[113words]

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, I'm Tetsu and I'm going to be visiting the blogs and making comments as a TA(Teaching assistant). I'm a graduate student from AS(Accountin' school).

    you like to listen many type of music.
    Sounds interestin'

    返信削除
  2. I like Taylor Swift!!
    I would like to go her live someday.

    返信削除
  3. I like EXILE very much. My friend likes HY and RADWIMPS.

    返信削除