2011年4月19日火曜日

Letter to Host Family part4

I also like cooking but I 'm not good at cooking. I sometimes okonomiyaki, takoyaki, tamagoyaki, rice ball, syougayaki and nimono. I love Japanese food. Do you like Japanese food? I am very interested in World Heritage. I went to Kiyomizu temple, Kinkaku temple and Ginkaku temple. I hardly see World Heritage. If you went to see them, I want to know about them. Please tell me about them.


 I go to America in my first trip because I worry about language and food. Please teach me about many things. I am looking forward to going to your country.


[99words]

5 件のコメント:

  1. I think by cooking many meals, you can improve skill to cook meals. Please try hard!

    返信削除
  2. I'm glad because I know almost your favorite things!haha
    I want to eat the dish which you make.
    It definitely very yummy <3

    返信削除
  3. I think you are determind to have a good at it!

    返信削除
  4. I also like Horry Potter serise. I have all Horry Potter's DVD.
    I also like ONE PIECE. I often go TSUTAYA to borrow ONE PIECE's DVD.
    I'm looking forward to watching ONE PIECE on TV every week.

    返信削除
  5. I love takoyaki party!
    Let's takopa!!

    返信削除