I have many hobbies. For example, I love watching movies and DVDs. I like foreign movies better than Japanese movies. My favorite movies are the Harry Potter series. If you have recommended movies, I would like you to tell me about them. Also, I like playing TV games. If you have TV games, I would like to play them with you.
I like anime too. My favorite anime is ONE PIECE. Do you know ONE PIECE? This anime is very popular in Japan. I think it is famous all over the world. If you are interested in it, I would like to talk about it with you. I like shopping too. If you like going shopping, I would to go shopping with you. Please tell me the popular things in your country.
I like anime too. My favorite anime is ONE PIECE. Do you know ONE PIECE? This anime is very popular in Japan. I think it is famous all over the world. If you are interested in it, I would like to talk about it with you. I like shopping too. If you like going shopping, I would to go shopping with you. Please tell me the popular things in your country.
[138words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿