2011年6月27日月曜日

Essay 1-03a: Mrs.Doubtfire

I watched this movie for the first time. This is a divorce story. I imagine man will be rich and see his children many times.

He works as voice actor in his company. He can talk several character voice. I thought he is a very interesting person. He is good voice actor because he completely become the character. He is not only actor but also father. He finally leave his company. I thought he is a good father but he is a person without occupation and don't earn now.

He has three children. He and his children get along very well but he don't get along with his wife. One day, he celebrated his child's birthday. He invited many children friends and mobile zoo. Many animals made children but his mother disliked many animals. His mother called his wife to help from this situation. When his wife came home, she was very surprised at them. She was very angry soon so she spoiled this birthday party that her husband prepared. He and his wife quarreled violently in front of their children. I thought she was disappointed to his job. If he worked voice actor, they wouldn't divorce like this.

After they divorced, they contested child custody in a court of low. Children became to live with their mother. He packed up in his car and left home so he couldn't see his children every day. He and children felt very sad each other but he could see them about twice a week. He has a limited time to see children. He love his children so spending a little time to see them was very precious for him. When their mother is coming for children early, he shout to his wife.  Also he annoyed his wife. He changed her phone number. I thought he annoyed his wife for only children and he doesn't dislike his wife. He only wanted to see his children.

He started to go to a job assistance center but he couldn't find job. He hard looks for job for seeing children. Finally, he works in film company so he appeared movies as a voice actor. He was recognized his ability. He succeed his job and see his children many time.

I didn't watch this story ending. I don't know happy ending or bad ending but he really loves his children. He could pay childcare expenses so I thought he is playing games at home with chidren many time.

[411words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿