2011年6月5日日曜日

BR 1-06: The Three Little Pigs

"The Three Little Pigs"

I choose a book because I read this book before. It is very famous all of the world. It is very easy to read. This book is written three little pigs, their mother, a wolf, men and three birds. I think that Pigs is really clever. I couldn't built house by myself. In fact, I think its story is very difference from real world. In real world, animals can't talk with people. Also building house is very difficult and it spends many time. Wolf eats pigs. I think it is same real world. I have some doubts about illuminator. I surprised at electric energy because it was first written down around two hundred years ago. I want to read it that was written first time.

Reference

Susanna.D. 2007. The Three Little Pigs. Usborne First Reading

[139words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿