[311words]
2011年6月30日木曜日
June 24, 25, 26
I went to SAGA too.^^ I went there by Shinkansen with my elder sister. We arrived at new Tosu station at 9 p.m.. We got on friends of my elder sister and went to a tavern. We ate salad, boiled gyoza, yakitori, French fried and ice cream and so on. They were very delicious. I came back my boyfriend home too late. Next day, I got up at 8:30. I ate breakfast as sakusaku panda biscuits. I went to Seven Eleven and waited my sister ans friends. We went to North Kyusyu at 10:45. We went to freeway for North Kyusyu. It took an hour and a half. I went to Nakama in North Kyusyu. Do you know there? I went there for the first time. There were not famous buildings and places. I went to my sister's house. I ate very delicious cake!! Its cake name is "a ladybird". It was pretty cake. After I ate cakes, I went to lunch. We ate soba and udon. After lunch, we go to a big department. We went shopping there. We went to Lowlys farm, Global work and Lepsim and so on. Do you know this shop? Lowlys farm is very famous brand in Japan. We rested in Starbacks coffe. I drank white chocolate mocha. It is very sweet not bitter. We finished shopping, we went to an electric appliances store. I didn't buy but my sister friend bought a new cell phone. I came back SAGA at 7 p.m. I arrived at SAGA at 9 p.m. I ate pizza with my boyfriend. It was very good taste. Final day, I got up at 10 a.m.. I and he ate pizza of rest. We watched a Japanese movie on TV. I went to Saga station by bus. I came back Yatsushiro at 4 p.m. I was tired but I enjoyed staying SAGA.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿