2011年6月27日月曜日

June 17,18,19

I went to SAGA for 3 days. I went to see my boyfriend. On Friday, I went there by Shinkansen. After  I finished my class, I went to Kumamoto Station soon. I arrived Saga Station at 5p.m.. When I arrived there, I was very tired. I went to my boyfriend house by buses. I used a nice going card so I could get on Shinkansen cheaper than normal price. I ate an omelet containing fried rice. I and my boyfriend made dinner together. On Saturday, my boyfriend participated his university badminton contest. I went there to cheer him. I hard made a lunch box for him but it was very difficult to made a lunch box. I must practice it!! A badminton contest was over at 4p.m.. I came back at home once, we went to eat a hamburger steak. Its name is "Zoo". Its hamburger steak is very very delicious. If you went to near Saga University, please call at Zoo. After I finished eating dinner, we went to Geo to rental movies. We watched DVD together on sofa. On Sunday, I went to eat okonomiyaki near his house. It is very good taste for me. I went back Kumamoto by Shinkansen. Shinkansen was comfortable. I enjoyed staying SAGA.

[210words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿