2011年6月5日日曜日

Driver's License

I started to go to driving school in February. First I was very afraid of driving a car. I don't know about car in detail. I drove a go-cart once in amusement park. I went to Yatsushro driving school near my house. There are many high school students in spring vacation. I couldn't have reserved every day. When I drove car, I couldn't drive way that I wanted to go. I think the most difficult point is safety checking. It was very difficult for me. I often forgot safety checking when I drove in driving school. When I drove public road first, I tensed up very much. I think public road is easier than driving school road because public road is so wide. Japanese road rule is keep to the left but Korean road rule is keep to the right. I was so surprised at it. Also Korean road are bigger than Japan. I got my driver's license for three months. It was very long time to get driver's license. I was afraid of paper examination. It was comparatively easy test but some people failed it. If you went to License center for driver's license, you should study again. To get driver's license is very expensive. I felt relieved to get it. I didn't want to go driving school.
[219words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿