2011年6月5日日曜日

BR 1-07: The Town Mouse and the country Mouse

"The Town Mouse and the country Mouse"

I read this story when I was an elementary school student. It is one of Aesop's Fables. There are a collection of short stories first told in Ancient Greece around 4000 years ago. I love it because it was written mouse's point of view. I felt fresh. Also I like little world. I think little things are pretty. This is written that living in county and town are each good point. If I was a mouse, I would want to live in country. In town, environment is very bad for animals but animals can eat food better than
country. Country has clean air but don't have delicious food. It is very difficult to choose delicious food or fresh air. I think two things is very important. If you were a mouse, which do you live?

Reference

Susanna.D. 2007. The Town Mouse and the country Mouse. Usborne First Reading

[155words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿