2011年7月4日月曜日

Date with Haruka

I went to Ion mole Clare last Saturday with Haruka. She drove to Clare. I though she is good driver because her driving is better than my driving. I got on train at 10:32. We met Arisa station. She came to station by car to pick me up. We arrived before noon there. We spent time to walk around first floor. At lunch, we ate noodle in Ku-ta. Its noodle was very delicious. I ate in this shop for the first time. It was not expensive. It was kind for us. ^^  This picture is normal tonkotsu noodle and gyoza and a rice ball and pickle. I was satisfied them!



I went to LEPSIM, earth music & ecology, GLOBAL WORK, Right on and INGNI and so on. I bought T-shirt and pant in LEPSIM. We were tired, so we went to TULLY's coffee shop. I drank cafe latte. Haruka drunk Green tea latte. It was a good taste. This picture is my and Haruka's coffee. 

After we rested, we went shopping again. We went to swim ware shop but they were very expensive! I thought I can't buy new one. There were a GHIBLI shop in Clare. When I found it, I was so happy. I love GHIBLI goods. I have a file, can badges, stuffed animal and towels and so on. I want to go there again. I finished shopping in Clare so we went to Ion Uki value next. We went to 100 yen shop first. We went there to buy host family gifts. We bought a fan and Uchiwa. Its design was Japanese scene. I went to clothes shop again. I bought a shirt there. It was very cheap. After we finished shopping, I came back my home by train. I enjoyed shopping for a day. I love sales. 

[302words] 

1 件のコメント:

  1. I had a very good time!
    Thank you, Hiroyo♡
    Am I a good driver?......I know♡haha

    返信削除