Final day, I went to Asakusa by subway. Thunder gate is very famous. It is so big. There is the oldest temple in Tokyo. Its name is Sensou temple. I went to Nakamise street. Its street has a lot of shop. I bought doll manju. Many foreign people came there. I watched a Sky tree from Asakusa. It was very tall but doesn't built completely. After Asakusa, I went to Harazyuku. There were many young people in Takeshita street and Rafore. I love Harazyuku because Harazyuku is a stylish city. I bought a rucksack in Ray Cassin. After shopping, I went to Haneda Airport. I bought many things in there. I came back Kumamoto at night. I was enjoyed staying in Tokyo last winter. I want to go to Disney land and sea next time.
[135words]
Wow!! I went to Tokyou this spring vacation.
返信削除But an earthquake happened there, therefore we must go back to Miyazaki. I want to go Harazyuku!