[149 words]
2011年7月18日月曜日
Dogs and Cat
I love these animals. This is pictures. I always look for them. I usually found them on school-commuting road. They are so cute and pretty. I made them happy. Recently, I don't see the cat. Cat is a really moody animal. On the other hand, I think dogs are really obedient animals. I like them. Especially, I love Pag. It has an unattractive face but I like that. I love its face the other way. I think unattractive face is feature of Pag. Also its pag is a little fat. I like that too. Fat is not healthy for them but I like it. I want to touch its stomach. If I touched it, I am very happy. I think Shiba is old because it always keep calm. I want to have Pag someday. Festival of Pags is held in Yamanashi. I watched TV. I want to go there!!
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)



0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿