[283 words]
2011年7月13日水曜日
Shimane
I went to Shimane last year by my father's car. I left Kumamoto afternoon. I didn't arrive at Shimane. I stayed in car at Yonago servise area. It was not comfotable for me. Next day, I got up 6:30 a.m. I went to Shimane at early morning. I ate breakfast in Sukiya. Its breakfast was good taste. After breakfast, I went to Yumiga beach. At that time, Gegege no Kitaro was very famous in Shimane. Its creator of a work was born there. Continuation drama novel is Gegege no nyobo in last year. This is a story of Shigeru Mizuki's wife. It drama appeared Osamu Mukai. He is a nice guy. I like him so I watched drama every day. I went to Sakai port that Shigeru was born. It was a nice place. I bought some goods of Gegege no Kitaro. My father bought a cup. Also there is a bakely that made Kitaro, an eye man and a mouse man and so on. After I enjoyed these, I went to Shimane city. I went to Matsue castle. It was very old. I entered it. I enjoyed walking around in castle. I ate restaurant near there. Family ate Shizimi shells lunch except me. Shizimi shells are very famous in Shimane. After lunch, I met my elder brother. I went to Tottori next. There is very famous sand hill in there. I went to Sand-glass Museum. There was the biggest sand-glass in world. I was very surprised at it. Finally I went to Kotogahama beach. Its sand is very rustle. When I stepped sand, sand cried. It was strange sand. It was interesting traveling. I want to go to Shimane and Tottori again.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿