2011年7月19日火曜日

Today

I woke up at 7 p.m. I had one class. Its class is environment. I got in train at 11:13. I met my old friend in it. I talked with him from Yatsushiro to KGU. I went to the class and I met Eimi, Yuki, Risa, Chiaki, Hanayo, Ikumi there. I ate my lunch box. After class, I came back my home soon. I met my high school upperclassman by accident. I went to Suizenji station with her. I enjoyed talking with her in train. I arrived at Yatsushiro station at 15:45. It was not rain so I came back home by bicycle. At home, when I prepared my homestay, my cousins came my home. We enjoyed talking about an hour. I have two boys' cousins. One boy is a university student in Chiba and other boy is a high school student in Kagoshima. I was happy to see them.

[149 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿