[240 words]
2011年7月17日日曜日
Shopping with Family
I went to Kumamoto city with my family. I went there by father's car. It was comfortable in car. I went to Japan red Cross. My mother went there to donate her blood but it was very crowded yesterday. She gave up to donate her blood. Next I went to PARCO parking area. I got off car and walked Kamitori. I went to clothes shop as SM2. There were many pretty and natural clothes in shop. I bought tops there. My mother bought one-piece too. I went to PARCO. I went to cosmetic shop. I bought face powder for my elder sister. I went to LOWRYS FARM and TSUMORI CHISATO. I didn't buy clothes. We just looked clothes but there were many cute cute clothes in TSUMORI CHISATO. If I was rich, I want to buy many clothes of TSUMORI CHISATO. At lunch, I went to Daimonji. It is okonomiyaki restaurant. It was very delicious. I ate pork and cheese and shrimps okonomiyaki. After lunch, I went to Tower Records in PARCO. My father bought CD. Next I went to Sanko pets and green. I watched many animals there. They were very cute so I was happy. Especially, tropical fish were very beautiful. I though I want to have tropical fish again. I don't want to goldfish again. They were not cute. My father bought some flowers and soils. I came back home afternoon. I enjoyed shopping with my family.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿