I announced about music last speaking class. My presentation members are Shotaro and Ayaka. We had to ask one hundred people to make a graph. Question 1 is "Do you like music?". I was surprised at 4 people who don't like music. Question 2 is "Do you listen to music every day?". 79 people asked Yes and 21 people asked No. I listened music every day on train. Question 3 is "Do you have CD?". 58 people asked Yes and 42 people asked No. People I asked had CD. Question 4 is "Did you study a piano?". 85 people asked Yes and 15 people asked No. A lot of girls studied a piano before. I studied a piano for about 9 years. Question 5 is "Have you ever listened world music?". World music is foreign music. 82 people asked Yes and 18 people asked No.Next questions are 4 choice type. Question 6 is "What is your favorite genre?". 58 people listened to J-pop. 15 people listened to Enka. 9 people asked Rock. 18 people asked others. There were R&B, K-pop and foreign music in others. Question 7 is "How many CD do you have?". 31 people have 1~10 CD. 51 people have 11~50 CD. 13 people have 51~ CD. 5 people have no CD. I was surprised at people who have no CD. Question 8 is "How long do you listen to music for a day?". 26 people listened to music 1~2 hours. 35 people didn't listen to music every day. 21 people listened to music 2~3 hours. Nobody listened to music 4 hours~. Question 9 is "Have you ever been to music lives?". 41 people went to music live 1~3 times. 36 people never went to it. 15 people went to it 3~5 times. 8 people went to it many times.
Next questions are free answer question. Question 10 is "What music instruments do you play?". Many people answered a piano. Most people can play it. Next answer is Recorder and harmonica. Many people studied them in elementary school. Question 11 is "What is your favorite musician?". I tell you Top 3 answer. No.1 musician was aiko. She was popular for girls. No.2 musician was Girls generation and TVXQ. They is very popular in Japan and Korea recently. Final question is "What do you express one word about music for you?". This question was difficult. Many people said "Music is life!" and "Music is healing for me.". I thought so too.
Our speaking good points are team work and voice volume. I think that we played each role. Also we could speak clearly. Our speaking bad point is not enough to meet for a detail. We couldn't make speaking draft together. We should spend many time for speaking. I want to make use of this speaking presentation for next speaking presentation.
[488words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿