2011年7月8日金曜日

GHIBLI Museum in Mitaka

I went to Tokyo last winter with  my family. My elder brother went to Tokyo for his inturn ship. We went to Kumamoto Airport by car. We traveled by airplane. We arrived at Haneda Airport at noon. We ate soba. It was very good taste. We went to some places in Tokyo. We went to GHIBLI Museum in Mitaka. I was very very happy! Its exterior was so cute. We were welcomed by big totoro. When we went there, it was Christmas season. There was a very beautiful Christmas tree. This is Christmas tree. Its illumination was glittering.



Unfortunately, I couldn't take a picture in GHIBLI Museum. Taking pictures was prohibited in museum. I explained you inside museum. There was a small movie theater. We saw a short film. We can see these short films only in museum. They are dumb films but they were excellent films. There was a room showed the original picture, a souvenir shop too. Original pictures were put all over the wall. In a souvenir shop, can badges, files, clothes, towels, dishes, watches, cookies and post cards and so on. I bought Can badge of Zizi, a handkerchief and clear files. Also there was a kid's room. Big cat's bus was located in the room. I wanted to play with children. On the roof, there was a robot that appeared in Castle in the Sky. It was very tall. 

After we walked around in museum, we went to coffee shop in GHIBLI. We ate a big chocolate cake. This picture is a cake. It was very delicious. I found a cute cock. It is Zizi's cock. 


If you went to GHIBLI Museum, you need to have reserved before you go there. Don't forget it! 

[289words]


1 件のコメント:

  1. One of my friends went there and told me. That's awesome.
    I'm not so interested in ghibli.
    But I wanna go once.

    返信削除