2011年7月22日金曜日

Lantern Festival

I went to Lantern Festival with father, mother and elder sister last year. It was held in Nagasaki. I went there by car. It took about three hours. Nagasaki was so far but I could see a beautiful sea. It was very nice viewing. I arrived at Nagasaki afternoon. I went to Lantern Festival for the first time. I walked around Nagasaki before it was dark. I went to residence that tang people lived and Holland hill. There were many candles in house. It was very beautiful. Nagasaki has many hill so I was tired soon. At night, lantern festival started. There were a lot of shape lantern. For example, there were birds, tigers, man and woman, monkeys and dragons and so on. I thought Best beautiful place was river. This is pictures.

I was impressed them. If you are interested in it, you should go Lantern Festival. 

[148 words]

2 件のコメント:

  1. I've heard of it many times.but never been there.
    I hope I'd go there to see and hung around Nagasaki someday.

    返信削除