2011年7月2日土曜日

Shopping and Party Night!

Last Friday, I went to PARCO and news with Haruka after class. Sales started in PARCO from Jury first to 18. We went to last Friday. We went to LOWRYS FARM, TSUMORI CHISATO, RETRO GIRL, Ray Cassin and so on. I did shopping there about three hours. After PARCO, we went to Coffee shop. We saw Lisa there. She was hard to work. I drank Honey cafe latte. It was very good taste. I rested there. Next, I went to News. I bought shirt one-piece in As know as pinky. It was very low place. I could do good shopping. Next we went to Donki. I went there for the first time. It was interesting shop. There were a lot of things. I was surprised at them. At night, Haruka, Midori, Mai, Konomi and I went to Asian restaurant. Its name is "A-Un". Its dinner was good taste. I was satisfied. We went to take pictures in Festa. I was very tired but I was enjoyed it very much. I want to go again!! 

[174words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿