2011年10月31日月曜日

BR 2-06: The Castle That Jack Built

"This is the prince who came to town and kissed the girl in a silver gown."(Sims, 2007, [p36])

I chose this book because I like castle. I think many women hanker for living castle. I want to live in very big castle. I am interested in castle story.

He is a king of this castle. He was stolen gold coins by big dragon. He gets back his coins and meet many people. For example, he meets a flog, witch, trawl and princess. Finally, king regained his coins and get along with them. They live his castle together. Flog change prince so prince and princess get married. They have a baby.

I can't think this movement. It is interesting story but it is difficult to understand this story's flow for me. I thought something happen in castle but main place is out of castle. Castle wasn't written in it so I was disappointed a little.


Reference


Sims, Lesley. (2007). The Castle That Jack Built. London: Usborne.

[165 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿