2011年10月31日月曜日

BR 2-07: TITANIC


"For now, the famous steamship lies in a watery grave, far beneath the waves, France was dominating European fashion." (Claybourne and Daynes, 2006, [p62])

I chose this book because I know it and it is so famous all over the world. I watched this movie when I was an elementary student. I remember it and I can't forget it. I moved it. 

This story's main place is a luxury ship. Main cast is one rich woman and poor man. They met in ship and they know each other bit by bit. They love each other but their social standing were very different. They must meet secretly. One day, the ship ran foul of the tip of an iceberg. The ship listed gradually and was sinking. Finally, man saved her and he died too cold. She escaped death. She loved him throughout a lifetime.

I love it. It is very good love story. I want to do like this story's love. I don't like a difference in social standing but I like a lover's tryst. My favorite scene is standing the end of ship. I though it is the most beautiful scene. I recommend this book very much. Please read it!

Reference

Claybourne, Anna and Daynes, Katie. (2006). TITANIC. London : Usborne.

[211 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿