"By the 17th century, France was dominating European fashion." (Daynes, 2006, [p33])
I chose this book because I am interested in old fashion. Clothes existed long time ago. Clothes change every era. I love clothes of the middle ages especially.
This book was written many clothes in various age. Also clothes existed from ancient Egypt. It is said that Egypt start clothes. As time passed, clothes change a design. Europe is colder than Asia so dress and robe developed. On the other hand, clothes is made linen developed. Ancient women put on only dress. However, one woman appeared and women started to put on pants. It is written a translation of world clothes.
I enjoyed reading it. My favorite clothes is a dress. I thought that I want to wear beautiful dress and go to dance party. If you are interested fashion, please read it once.
Reference

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿