"Chilly Dog." (Coxe, 1998, p29)
I chose this book because I am interested in this book title. I imagine food first so I want to read it.
This main character is this brown dog. Maybe he or she is a dachshund. He is a dog that is sensitive to the heat. He was looking for cool places. First he found the cat's house but he was driven away by cats. Next he found a swamp and he and pig was taking a rest together. The little dog was crushed by a big pig so he left there. He found little pool. In pool, a little girl was swimming. She was a kind girl so she played with dog.
I thought dog is not sensitive to heat because the dog always put on a coat. However the dog doesn't put a coat, I thought It is not cute. It is very easy to read. I recommend you who don7t like reading.
Reference

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿