2011年10月26日水曜日

Robin Hood

I watched Robin Hood. I watched it in KGU library by myself. It is good movies. I like many scenes. For example, I like a scene that Robin did a test of strength. He gathered his member for peace society. When I watched this scene, he is not a spitefulness and arrogant person. He really thinks that friend is important. Also he is a protector of the weak so he is very popular with among farmer. He is not poor man so he always helps poor and weak people. I thought that he is really good man.

Next, I like love scene with an princess of enemy. Princess is not honest but Robin treat her well. Its scene made me happy. I thought that peace is very important. Also princess's wet nurse is very cute too. She didn't get away Robin Hood. She cheered her love.

I like archery tournament scene especially. Robin knew this game is a trap but he went there. I thought he is really brave man. He is very cool because princess of enemy got to like him. Finally he arrested enemy but their member helps him. He escaped safety and he and princess got married. It is historical movie. If you are interested in the middle ages in Europe, please watch it once.

[218 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿