Next day, we were going to go to Beppu. We got up early. We didn't have time at morning so we bought breakfast at convenience store. We rode on bus and drove from Saga to Beppu about two hours. We arrived at Suginoi Hotel at 13:00. We went to eat Udon and Dango soup. After lunch, we go to our room. Aqua garden is famous in this hotel. Aqua garden is hot water pool. We changed swimsuit and went to pool. After that, we went to hot spring. I could see nice viewing there. Hotel has game center so we played table tennis and shouting game and so on. I was very surprised at dinner. Dinner was very good. I ate so many dishes. After dinner, we went to game center again. We played coin games.
Next day, we got up early. We went to eat breakfast. Breakfast was very good too. We slept again after breakfast. We played table tennis again. We enjoyed playing it. I thought it was good sport. We returned Saga at noon. I came back Kumamoto soon by Shinkansen. I had good time with my boyfriend. I recommend to you Suginoi Hotel in Beppu. Dishes is so good. (^^)b
Next day, we got up early. We went to eat breakfast. Breakfast was very good too. We slept again after breakfast. We played table tennis again. We enjoyed playing it. I thought it was good sport. We returned Saga at noon. I came back Kumamoto soon by Shinkansen. I had good time with my boyfriend. I recommend to you Suginoi Hotel in Beppu. Dishes is so good. (^^)b
[322 words]
Sounds fun! I enjoyed shopping in Tenjin, too ^^
返信削除