2011年10月21日金曜日

Essay 2-01: Favorite place

My favorite place is Fukuoka. Fukuoka is the biggest city in Kyusyu. It is center of economy, culture and traffic. Fukuoka has two big cities. One city is Fukuoka city, other city is a North Kyusyu city. Famous products are strawberry, chinese noodle and mentaiko. Also it is fashionable city. It has many shopping malls. The most famous place is Dazaifu Tenman-gu. Many students go there every year.

First of all, I often go to Marinoa city. It is an outlet mall so I can buy many clothes that are not expensive. Also it has many shops in it. A lot if shops gather in Marinoa so it is easy to buy clothes and goods. There are many restaurants. We can enjoy shopping in here all day. Marinoa has very big Ferris wheel. We can see nice viewing. Tenjin is a shopping city. There are LOFT, IN-CUBE, TENJIN-CORE, SORARIA-STAGE and PLAZA and PARCO and so on. We can buy anything we want.

Second, It is easy to access Fukuoka from Kumamoto. I just ride on express bus so I can go to Tenjin bus terminal about 2 hours. Bus is cheaper than Shinkansen. It is very kind for young people. On the other hand, Shinkansenn is very fast. We can go to Fukuoka about 33 minutes. Also Hakata station open new shops. In there, both young and old people can enjoy spending time. Fukuoka has underground rail way so it is easy to move. If it is rain, we don't need to worry about wet.

There are Dazaifu Tenman-gu. I went there many times before. When I take a entrance exam, I visited there. It is said that examination of god live in the shrine so I went there before I take a very important examination. Also manju is very famous in there. Its manju is Umegaemochi. Do you know it? When I went there, I bought its manju every time. It is very good taste.

Finally, I love Fukuoka's city, traffic, shops, buildings and foods. I think Fukuoka is a beautiful place. We can see the sea f Japan. Fukuoka is a fashionable and attractive city. I love Fukuoka. I will go there soon.

[365 words]

6 件のコメント:

  1. Have you ever taken a Shinkansen? It's really fast!

    返信削除
  2. I often go to Fukuoka for shake handing to idols.

    返信削除
  3. I can understand how do you love Fukuoka♡
    which shop do you always buy Umegaemochi?
    I think you like shopping very much:)
    I recommend you that you write about the cost of access.

    返信削除
  4. I sometimes go to Fukuoka to meet my grandmother. I think Fukuoka is nice city, too!

    返信削除
  5. I feel your essay tell me about nice points of Fukuoka.
    What shops do you like the best in Fukuoka?

    I think you suggest you love Fukuoka city, traffic, shops, buildings and foods.

    You should suggest about food more!

    返信削除
  6. Tenjin is a very good place. I went to Zepp Fukuoka to watch a live of my favorite band. Good essay!

    返信削除