[195 words]
2011年10月25日火曜日
Speaking Presentation
Hello! My name is Isabera. I live in Ecuador. I usually speak Spanish. I am a police woman. My family member is father, mother, grandmother, elder sister and younger brother. I don't have boyfriend and single. I am very strong woman. I always chase after bad people. I am good at shooting. I worke with Ashton Kutcher, Jonny Depp and Orlando Bloom. They are very nice gays. I have very slender and sexy body. My country's capital is Quito. In there, 15,007,343 people live. My hobby is camping so go to the Andes Mountains every summer. It is so fresh air and water. I can relax my body. I enjoyed riding Lama glama. I think they are very cute animals. I am strong but I'm scary dentist. I don't like noisy so I brush my teeth properly every day. My country's traditional clothes are clourful and cute desigh. My country's sightseeing spot is Galápagos island. In there, many strangely animals live in wild forest. For example, Lizards, penguin and insects live there. It is very beautiful place, sky and has clear water, sea. Also Kilimanjaro coffee is most famous products in Ecuador. Please try it!
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿