2011年10月13日木曜日

Favorite Place: Mind-map

I wrote my favorite place. My favorite place is Fukuoka because I love shopping. Fukuoka has many clothes and goods shops that I like. Also It is easy to access Fukuoka from Kumamoto. I just ride on express bus so I can go to Tenjin bus terminal about 2 hours. There is outlet mall in Fukuoka. I can buy clothes that are not expensive. Outlet mall has many clothes brand. Daimyo is a very fashionable spot. Many characteristic people go there. My cousin lives in Fukuoka. They live in rural area but beautiful place. I like there so I go to their house and go shopping together. Fukuoka is a biggest city in Kyusyu. It has a underground railway so it is very useful to move.
[126 words]

3 件のコメント:

  1. I also like Soraria Stage! shall we go shopping together?

    返信削除
  2. Sometimes I go to Fukuoka for a tennis game.
    However, I don't go shopping, so I want to go Tenjin and shopping.
    I hope I will go to Fukuoka with you sometime!

    返信削除
  3. I sometimes go to Fukuoka to shopping, too.
    Have you ever been to Amu plaza Hakata?
    It is a excited place.

    返信削除