2011年11月12日土曜日

BR 2-10: BONES


"If you had no bones, you would look like a blob." (Krensky, 1999, p30)

I chose this book because I think that this picture is funny and not cute. Also I am interested in bones. I don't know about bones in detail so I want to read it.

This book is written about bones. For example, it is written about human's bones, fish bones and animal's bones. Also it is written about function of bones. People have 206 bones in their body. The smallest bones are inside your ears. On the other hand, the biggest bones are in your legs. Your ribs are a bony cage for your lungs and other squishy parts. Some people think skulls look scary. People like to war skull makes on Halloween. 

I found function of bones very much. I thought that bones are very important for living comfortable in real world. We should say that  "Thank you" to your bones. 

Reference

Krensky, Stephen. (1999). BONES. New York: Random House.

[165 words]


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿