2011年11月22日火曜日

BR 2-12: KITTY RIDDLES


"How do cats find out they're going to be parents?" (Hall and Eisenberg, 2002, p28)

I chose KITTY RIDDLES because its picture is cute. Also I like cats so I want to read this book.

It is a not story. It was written cats like people. For example, cats' breakfast is mouses. They eat mouses in milk. It looks like cereal. Cat is a actress. It looks like a Holleywood star. Also cats don't like wet because cat's far is very softry. If it is wet, cats feel so uncomfortable.

I didn't think it is very interesting. I coudn't understand this book. It is not story so it is difficult to understand that this writer wanted to tell us. This picture is only cute. If you like cats, please read it once. I don't reccommend this book.

Reference

Hal,lKaty and  Eisenberg,Lisa. (2002). KITTY RIDDLES. New York : Puffin Books.

[149 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿