I chose this book because I knew this story in Japanese. When I was a elementary school student, I read it in library.
Main characters are a fox and a stork. They get along for a long time. Fox like tricking. One day, he thought a good idea and he asked stork for dishes. He made soup and pour a flat plate. Stork's mouth is a bill so she couldn't eat it. Stork was angry for fox. Next day, stork asked fox for dishes. She revenged fox. She made soup and pour a vase. She could eat it but fox couldn't reach his mouth. Fox was angry.
I thought that stork and fox are stupid. Especially, fox is stupid very much. Fox don't have an ability to learn. I like tricking but I coudn't do it for my friends. A grudge over food is a fearful thing. Eating is most happiest things so I couldn't do like this story.
Reference
Mackinnon, Mairi. (2007). The Fox and the Stork. London : Usborne.
[187 words]

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿