2011年11月1日火曜日

Favorite elementary school memory

My favorite elementary school memory is school trip. I went to Nagasaki. I worry about motion sickness but I didn't get motion sickness. I drank a motion sickness drug. First, we went to the A-bomb Cenotaph. It was a very big figure. I coudn't image this Nagasaki that exploded an atomic bomb. Nagasaki was very beautiful city and has beautiful sea. I went to Glover Mansion. It was a Western style building. I like it. There was a path paved with stones. One of stone is a heart-shaped stone. When I found it, I was happy a little. Also Castella is a cake of established manufacturer in Nagasaki. It is very good taste. I love it. Final day, we went to Huis Ten Bosch. It is town like HollandI enjoyed traveling with my friends.

[139 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. I've been to nagasaki when iwas in elementary school student
    So impressed that peace park.
    Good experience,though.

    返信削除