I chose this book because I thought it's picture is a cute. Also I am interested in dinosaur and era that dinosaur live on the earth.
Main character is a pink dinosaur. He has 3 friends and he also like tricking. His roar is most biggest in friends so he tricked his friends. One friends collected red berries frantically. He couldn't find behind him so he was surprised at his roar. He dropped his berries on the ground. He was so angry. Another friend was fishing in the river so he couldn't find behind him. He was surprised at his roar and dropped in the river. Last friend was collecting eggs for dinner. She was surprised at his roar too and she dropped eggs. They were angry him. He barked too many so he had a sore throat. He got recover and went to his friends. His friends were caught by Rex. He saved us by his roar.
I thought pink dinosaur is kind in fact. If he stop tricking, he is really good man.
Reference
Punter, Russell. (2007). The Dinosaur Who Lost His Roar. London : Usborne.
[196 words]

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿