2011年11月12日土曜日

Essays 2-01b: My favorite place

My favorite place is Fukuoka. Fukuoka is the biggest city in Kyusyu. It is center of economy, culture, and traffic. Fukuoka has two big cities. One city is Fukuoka City, other city is a North Kyusyu City. Famous products are strawberry, Chinese noodle and mentaiko. Also it is fashionable city. It has many shopping malls. The most famous shrine in Fukuoka is Dazaifu Tenman-gu. Many students go there every year.

First of all, It is easy to access Fukuoka from Kumamoto. I just ride on express bus so I can go to Tenjin bus terminal about 2 hours. Bus is cheaper than Shinkansen. It is very kind for young people. On the other hand, Shinkansenn is very fast. We can go to Fukuoka about 33 minutes. Also Hakata station open new shops. In there, both young and old people can enjoy spending time. Fukuoka has underground rail way so it is easy to move. If it is rainy, we don't need to worry about being wet.

Second, I often go to Marinoa City. It is an outlet mall so I can buy many clothes that are not expensive. Also it has many shops in it. A lot if shops gather in Marinoa so it is easy to buy clothes and goods. Marinoa has many famous clothes brand. For example, there are ASICS, EDWIN, GAP, COACH, SHIPS, TOMMY HILFIGER, BEAMS, Paul Smith and UNITED ARROWS and so on.


There are many restaurants in Marinoa. It has Japanese, Italian, Chinese, First food, buffet, curry and Tacos restaurants. When we are tired, we can take a rest in cafe, coffee shops and sweets shops.

Marinoa has very big Ferris wheel. We can see nice viewing. Also there are organic garden so we can relax there. Marinoa has many green plants and baggage lockers. It is very good environment for old people, baby and women.


Finally, I love Marinoa city, traffic, shops, buildings and foods. I think Marinoa city is a beautiful place. We can see the sea of Japan from wood deck. Fukuoka is a fashionable and attractive city. I love Fukuoka. I will go there  again soon.

[355 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿