[154 words]
2011年11月21日月曜日
My favorite place I've been
My favorite place is Minnesota in America. I went there during summer vacation in this year. I went there to study English by home stay program. I went to America for the first time. I went to Bethel University. It was very big university so I was surprised at it. I thought that America is so dangerous country but I mistook about America. Minnesota people are kinder than Japanese. They were friendly. I went to one of five big lakes in Minnesota. It was Lake Superior. It looked like sea. I touched this lake's water. It was a little cold and clear water. I never forget this scene in my life. I enjoyed shopping too. I went to Mall of America that is the most largest department store in America. We couldn't go all shops. I changed perspective of the world. I experienced many precious things. I want to go America again.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿