"They went to Buckingham Place." (Hunt and Brychta, 2003, p14)
I chose this book because I am interested in London. I wanted to know about London more.
Main character is one old woman in this book. She visited her grandsons' house. She is a powerful and crazy woman. After she arrived at their house, she didn't take a rest. She played golf and music instruments with grandsons. Next day, she went sightseeing around London. She went to Buckingham Palace, clock tower, Lift Bridge and wax dollhouse. She and her grandsons enjoyed going sightseeing in London.
I enjoyed reading this book but I wanted to know about London in detail. I don't like this pictures because they are not cute. I recommenced you who never know about London.
Hunt, Roderick. Brychta, Alex. (2003). A Day in London. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Main character is one old woman in this book. She visited her grandsons' house. She is a powerful and crazy woman. After she arrived at their house, she didn't take a rest. She played golf and music instruments with grandsons. Next day, she went sightseeing around London. She went to Buckingham Palace, clock tower, Lift Bridge and wax dollhouse. She and her grandsons enjoyed going sightseeing in London.
I enjoyed reading this book but I wanted to know about London in detail. I don't like this pictures because they are not cute. I recommenced you who never know about London.
Reference
Hunt, Roderick. Brychta, Alex. (2003). A Day in London. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
[141 words]

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿