[158 words]
2011年11月8日火曜日
My favorite movie
My favorite movie is "Howl's Moving Castle". It is a GHIBLI movie. This movie appear many witches, king, one boy and girl. They met each other by chance. Main character in movie are Howl and Sophie. I thought that Howl is a very cool man so Sophie falled in love him. They met once so bad witch has eyes. One night, bad witch cast a spell for Sophie and she was an old woman. She couldn't say this anyone so went to Howl's castle. She and Howl live the castle together. In this movie, many beautiful scenes are described. Maybe this movie place is north Euroup. My favorite scene is making becon and boiled eggs. They are described so delicious. I love pictures of Hayao Miyazaki. Witches and fire of devil is scary in actuality but I am not scary at all. On the other hand, they are cute. I think his pictures are super.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿