2011年11月21日月曜日

My favorite drink

My favorite drink is coffee. I love it very much. When I was a little girl, I drunk coffee milk of Rakunou company. I love its taste. It is not so sweet but not so bitter. I thought that it is very good balance milk and coffee for me. I started drinking Rakunou coffee milk. I drink Starbucks coffee, Turry's coffee and Doutor Coffee now. I like Starbucks Latte in Starbucks. This latte contain much milk so it is not too bitter. It is easy to drink. In Doutor, I love honey cafe au lait. It is interesting taste so please try it. I love coffee's smell. It makes me relax and calm. I can drink straight coffee but it is a little bitter. Before I stay up late, I drunk coffee. Coffee makes me awake so it is very useful drink. I love coffee.

[147 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿