"Tom Tortoise had won and he didn't even look out of breath."(Mackinnon,(2007), p43)
I chose this book because I knew this story in Japanese. I don't know it that was written in English. I thought it is Japanese books.
Main characters are hare and tortoise. Hare worked in super speedy deliveries shop because he could ran fastest in the village. He also liked running and did a lot of training every day. Tom Tortoise worked with Harry. He didn't think Harry was so special. Hare said "I must be the fastest creature in the world." to Tortoise. One day, Hare race tortoise. Everyone thought that hare will win because they know hare is the fastest runner around. On race day, Harry was already at the starting line. Harry raced off and disappeared soon. Hare was tired so he took a nap. He slept very long time. Tortoise didn't take a rest so he won this race.
I thought that hare is too self-conscious. He must be modest animal. If you know this story, please read it once. It is easy to read.
Reference
Mackinnon, Mairi. (2007). The Hare and the Tortoise. London : Usborne.
[195 words]

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿