[160 words]
2011年12月12日月曜日
My favorite animal
My favorite animal is dog because we can have them in our house. In fact, I have a dog. My dog is a Shiba-dog. It is a traditional Japanese dog. She is a good fur and color. I like shiba-dog too. My favorite kind of dog is a pug. Pug has a ugly face but I love it. I don't know why I like a ugly face. I think dogs are smarter than cats because dogs can sit, wait, hand and down. Also dog can act. For example, the dog that performs in softbank commercial is very smart and good performer. Dog has loyal sentiment so we can tie between people and dogs. Dogs help people that have sheep, horse and cows. They have a good nose. I think dogs are very useful animals for people. They are not only smart but also cute. They make us happy and I can relax. If you have a pet, I recommend dogs.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿