

We got up at 6:30. It was so early for me. We ate a smorgasbord restaurant. They are so delicious. I was satisfied with breakfast. I went out hotel at 8:30 and went to Umeda station. I went to from Umeda to Nanba station. It was a big station. We could see Christmas Illumination. I went to Nanba Grand Kagetsu. Do you know this place? It is very famous place. Every Saturday noon, we can see its show on TV. I saw famous people for the first time. It made me laugh very much. I want to see that show again. We bought souvenir for me and friends. We had enough time so we went to Osaka castle. Its caste was bigger than Kumamoto castle. It had eight floors. I enjoyed watching Osaka castle. We went back to Itami Airport . In there, we ate lunch Chinese noodle. We bought souvenir again. We got in airplane at 17:00. I arrived at Kumamoto Aso Airport at 18:20. I enjoyed staying Osaka very much. I want to go to Osaka again.
[178 words]

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿