2011年12月12日月曜日

Essay 2-03a: My language learning history


I studied 3 languages from now. I studied English, Japanese and French in school. I think that it is very difficult to learn languages. Several countries have themselves languages. It is said that official language is English. I studied English especially. I studied languages in several ways. I will tell you about way to study languages.

First, I studied Japanese when I entered the elementary school. I studied hiragana and katakana. I wrote them many times. At the same time, I practiced how to have a pencil. It was so difficult to have pencils correctly at the time. I read school textbook in class and memorized how to say formal lines. I also studied Chinese characters. Number of Chinese characters is a lot because I was not good at writing and reading them. I wrote down my note entirely for vacation homework.

Second, I started to study English when I was second grade. I studied it in cram school. I studied alphabets and how to say them first. I listened to CD and memorized them. After that, I started to study noun. For example, I studied apple, car, house and park and so on. I went from first level to more difficult levels. In difficult levels, I studied verb, adjective, adverb, grammar and reading long sentences. I solved many past tests many times for high school entrance exam.

When I entered high school, I reviewed junior high school English. I bought English words book. I memorized it every day. In English class, I took mini English words test so I studied them hard. Also I studied English for university entrance exam and center exam. I went to study English fourth a week. I went to English conversation school with my friends. In there, I read English newspapers.

Third, I started to study French in university. French was very difficult for me. I read textbook hard. I also memorized sentence for test and listened to pronunciation that teacher said. I learned alphabets, numbers, words and many new rules. If I couldn't understand, I asked my friends. Way to study it is only to reading and writing many times.

Finally, I always write down my note many times for memorizing words. It is not enough to study languages once so reviewing is very important for us. I thought motivation is the most important for study languages. Also watching foreign movies and dramas is good study tool. Way of study languages is so many. I want to try new languages in the futures.


[420 words]

6 件のコメント: