I will talk about me. My name is Isabera. I am from Ecuador. Its flag is yellow, blue and red. It locate South America. It is hotter country than Japan. I am twenty five years old. My family is my father, mother, sister, brother and grandmother. I have a dog. It is Dalmatian. I often walk in my town with my dog. I am a police officer. I am good at shooting. My hobby is camping. I went to mountain with my family every summer. I don't like dentists. My tooth are very clean now so I don't need to go there. I don't like that noise very much. My country's traditional clothes are very colorful. They are unique design. Its design is Asian pattern. Galapagos is one of Ecuador. In that island, many kinds of animals live now. If you want to see rare animals, you should go there. Main products are coffee beans. I love coffee smells so I can make me relax. I send powerful life now. I want to make world people smile someday.
[356 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿