2011年12月6日火曜日

BR 2-18: The gingerbread man

"So the little old woman decided to make a boy out of gingerbread." (Mackinnon, (2006), p8)

I chose this book because I like this picture. I thought that these pictures are so cute. Also I love cookies. This cover's picture looks like delicious.

Main character is a gingerbread man. He was made from flour, butter, eggs, gingers and milk by an old woman. She lived with old man. They don't have children so they felt lonely a little. One day, she decided to make gingerbread man. After it was baked , it escape around village. They chase after the gingerbread man but they couldn't catch up with it. Finally, it was cheated by a fox and was eaten on the pond.

I thought that it is intersting story. It separate real world very much. If cookie escape from me, I thought that I chase after it. If you are interested in this, I recommend you.

Reference

Mackinnon, Mairi. (2006). The gingerbread man. London : Usborne.

[165 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿