2011年12月18日日曜日

My favorites TV show

My favorite TV show is Road show of Friday because I love watching movies very much. I am looking forward to watch movies every month. Unfortunately, I have to do a part time job. I often recorded movies that I want to watch and  I am interested in. I used video tape to record before. Recently, I recorded hard disk in TV. It is very useful for me because I pushed one click. Movies of several genre are appeared on the TV. For example, Japanese movies, Foreign movies, anime and anime movies and so on. Especially, I love foreign movies in these. I think it has a bad point. Ba point that I think is commercials break in movies. I don't like it. I can't concentrate movies and empathize in it seriously. Recently GHIBLI movies appeared in TV, I recorded it. Next week, Always sunset of 3 will appear on TV. If you want to know this story, you should watch it.

[164 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. >Recently, I recorded hard disk in TV.
    I know I know.
    Ive been used for a few years.
    Its not a useful! It's neccesary!

    返信削除