2011年12月13日火曜日

My favorite dessert


My favorite dessert is cake! I love cake than Ice cream. I especially like strawberry and chocolate cake. When I was a child, I like whipped cream. Recentry I hardly eat the whipped ceam. On my birthday, I ate birthday cake every year. I always ate strawberry tart cake. I like eating part of cokkies in tart. I like oral sensation of cokkies. I like many cakes. For example, I love cheesecake, Buche de Noel, cake rolls and apple pies and so on. I sometimes bake cakes. I can bake madeleine, pancake, gateau chocolat, brownie and muffin and so on. In Fukuoka, there is a tart shop. Its name is "Kirufebon". Its tarts are very delicious and a little big. I went to the shop twice. I think tarts in there are a little expencive. If you go to Daimyo in Fukuoka, I recommened the shop. Please eat the shop's tart once.

[153 words]

1 件のコメント: